Amare Global: Regional Sales Manager
Headquarters: Utah, United States
The Regional Sales Manager is charged with enabling Amare Partners to successfully build their businesses. Through collaborative work with the marketing team, the RSM help drive promotions, programs and aligns company resources to grow Amare Partners organizations most effectively and efficiently and, commensurately, to allow them to increase their income. RSM strategy is to help drive and deploy programs, incentives and communications that increase Partner knowledge, competence, productivity, and motivation, while being highly responsive to their needs and interests.
- Develops strong relationships with Amare Leaders by interacting with them primarily by phone.
- Goal setting and strategic conversations.
- Collaborates with internal departments to facilitate wellness partners needs fulfillment.
- Keeps accurate records pertaining to issues and resolutions.
- Resolves and prevents Wellness Partner questions/concerns by improving process; constantly strives for best customer experience.
- Maintains updated knowledge of Amare products and services.
- Explain and help maximize the compensation plan.
- Responds to rank qualifications commission inquiries: qualifications, paid compensation, and exceptions.
- Act as the company face to the Field, representing all functions and working in tandem with corporate PR and marketing to translate messaging into a multi-layered field communication strategy
- Become an expert in Amare’s partner compensation plan, programs, and bonuses
- Supporting corporate efforts to create a world-class brand reputation and experience
- Deliver annual revenue, enrollment, and key metric achievement
- Create and drive strategic Field processes and implementation plans
- Assists Bronze and above ranks with their personal accounts.
- Provides guidance to leaders on how to use the back-office and Amare Builder App
- Communicates effectively with leaders to assure they are aware of company initiatives, promotions, and events.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the Direct Sales Channel required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Analytical and business savvy with regard to process implementation and execution
- Demonstrated change management
- Ability to scale a business that is experiencing hyper-growth
- Experience with startup or high growth company a plus
- Passion for innovation and bias for action
- Must possess an enthusiastic, up-beat disposition and positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to build rapport with clients based on trust and respect.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Must be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized.
- Remote work or Hybrid (candidates local to Irvine, CA)
- Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with employer match
- Income Protection
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/amare-global-regional-sales-manager
12 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply