Freelance Bonsai: Growth Product Manager
Headquarters: Fully Remote
😄 What does the ideal candidate look like?
– 4-6 years experienced in product management and growth roles
– Experience with self-service and prosumer / SMB SaaS products — you know CAC, LTV, AMRPU etc like the back of your hand
– Experience running experiments across the conversion funnel — you know how to prioritize, spec out, and execute conversion experiments
– Deep experience with analytics and tracking — you’re familiar with Segment, front end vs backend tracking trade offs, data warehouses, etc
🗓 What does the day to day look like?
Like any fast growing company, no two days are alike. However, here are some projects you could find yourself working on:
– Managing and implementing a portfolio of experiments across the conversion funnel (sign up, start trial, convert to paid, retention, up / cross sell)
– Working closely with our engineering team on a great analytics and tracking stack, and evangelizing analytics across the organization
– Working closely with the marketing team to improve the user experience between the top and bottom of the conversion funnel
– Working closely with the founders on special projects like pricing and packaging experiments, international expansion, and new product development
🌲 What is Bonsai?
Bonsai is a freelance business management platform used by 300,000+ freelancers across the world. It takes care of a freelancer’s boring admin work – contracts, proposals, invoices, payments, accounting & taxes – so they can focus on getting actual work done and make $$$. We’re backed by some of the world’s best investors, we’re profitable, and we are 100% remote across 8 countries.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bonsai-growth-product-manager
26 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply