2 Jun 2021
Catch Co: Email Marketing Associate
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Catch Co. is looking for an experienced and hungry Email Marketing Associate to drive execution of a range of company-wide initiatives. Our pace of new customer acquisition has ramped significantly in recent years and we are laser-focused on intimately understanding these customers and building a personalized experience for them that drives retention, passionate advocacy, and increased value over time. This individual will sit in the Marketing organization but will regularly partner with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders to execute this impactful role.
What you will do:
- Own day-to-day execution of the email marketing channel, including automation, promotional, and content communications.
- Utilize data and insights to truly understand our existing customers, their behavior and needs, and priority opportunities.
- Execute priority roadmap items in areas including email, SMS, and rewards in a way that creates a seamless omnichannel journey for our existing customers across all channels.
- Go deep into channel and customer-level data to monitor results, flag trends, and identify actionable opportunities for improvement.
- Be dynamic and flexible in adjusting to a broad range of activities and responsibilities.
- In this role, you will interact extensively with every Catch Co. business line and functional area, our customers, and a range of external partners (including retailers).
What experience you need:
- 2+ years of experience operating the email channel for a direct-to-consumer brand.
- Direct functional expertise in a CRM / retention-focused role, including journey mapping, rewards, consumer insights, data/modeling, SMS, and content.
- Comfort operating in a data-driven environment and experience with segmentation, personalization, and randomized control trials.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Interest in the outdoors is always a plus, but not required.
What will make you successful:
- A customer-centric approach and focus on understanding audience needs and motivations.
- Strategic mindset and ability to distill down complexity into clear opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort operating in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset paired with strong communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of cross-functional peers.
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box – Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle – Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
- Catch Co. fishing products – Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action-oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
- Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
- Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
- Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
- Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
- #happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like #mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- “Take what you need” paid time off policy
- 11 Paid Holidays + 4 additional paid days off specifically to enjoy the outdoors
- Flexible working schedule & work from home opportunities (and a fully remote team throughout covid-19)
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance – We cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings Accounts or Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
- Employee discount program
- Employer-sponsored life insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Pet insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free Karl’s Club membership and $100 of store credit
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/catch-co-email-marketing-associate
10 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply