4 Feb 2022
Full-Time Content at Scale: Content Editor with SEO Experience (US Based) for Fast Growing AI-Driven Content Marketing Agency
Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
What You Will Do:
Your job will be to ensure the content is accurate and fully optimized for SEO purposes. You should be able to identify ways to improve the flow of materials and modify optimized content from copywriters. You will be editing copy and improving on it while educating your assigned writers on best practices.
You will be involved in the training program of new writers and evaluating their performance during training to determine which writers will advance to full-time or those that need more training and even help make decisions on who is not a fit for the writing role.
Additionally, you will interface with clients as their point person. You should have experience discussion the project needs, and be ready to answer if we end up giving them content that is not up to standard.
Because of the effectiveness of our AI modeling, we produce high amounts of content and Editors are expected to work with a bigger volume of content.
We do not need to win a Pulitzer for each piece of content, but content that leaves our system should be fully optimized for SEO by our writing team and of high quality by the time it’s given to the client.
- At least 3 years experience of creative writing and editing experience
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO copywriting
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Great attention to detail
- Deep understanding of marketing and what companies are trying to accomplish
- Experience with WordPress or similar Content Management Systems
You Should Have:
- Natural curiosity
- Able to self-manage, while also working well in a remote team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to give constructive feedback
The Good Stuff:
The pay for this position is $20/hour. It is a full-time, 40 hour per week role. You will use Hubstaff’s desktop app to track time.
It is fully remote.
You will get 1 week paid vacation after 6 months on the job and 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year on the job.
Want to help us change the content marketing landscape? Apply Today!
85 total views, 1 today