Freelance Developer Webflow HubSpot Freelance
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works â for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $40 â $65/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 10h/week – Long term
Our client is looking for a developer with experience in both Webflow and HubSpot CMS who can help us daily. They will need help with building landing pages, building email templates, building design modules, and other development-related tasks.
- Develop design modules within HubSpotâs âDesign Toolsâ for emails or landing pages.
- Develop Landing pages in HubSpot and Webflow
- Design email templates in HubSpot
- Maintenance and updates to live pages and site
- Upload blogs
- Implement interlinking strategy to blogs
- Has a portfolio of some kind to show their web development / HubSpot / Marketing Development work
- Has an understanding of how to structure the âDesign Toolsâ files, folders, and designed modules.
- Has worked with WebFlow â ability to design Webflow landing pages and website modules based on static designs in Figma.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and weâd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
10 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply