Full-Time Dondich Coaching: UI/UX Designer for Multiple Web Based Products
Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
There are three active products currently:
Nihongo Master (nihongomaster.com) – Launched And Revenue Generating
An online language learning platform that focused on teaching how to read, write and speak Japanese to levels of fluency. Offers hundreds of lessons designed by native Japanese speakers as well as tools designed to accelerate vocabulary retention and speaking and writing skills.
urshoutbox (urshoutbox.com) – Launched
An online platform to create anonymous and on-demand chatrooms to share with others and to talk about what matters most to you. No user registration required and easy to share, urshoutbox aims to provide tools to quickly create communication channels for people from different regions to enable discussion quickly across multiple platforms.
shoutzilla (shoutzilla.com) – Pre-Launch Planning
Shoutzilla aims to provide easy monitoring of your websites, SSL certificates and scheduled jobs. For use by operations teams and small business owners, Shoutzilla will alert you when a problem arises. With plenty of notification methods to reach you (Email, Slack, Teams, PagerDuty, etc) and simple escalation rules, Shoutzilla helps you get started in proactive monitoring quickly.
- Analyze existing user behavior and suggest improvements in design and experience to increase engagement
- Create user experience flows and charts to map out the user journey
- Create interface designs in prototyping tools such as Figma
- Design with responsive breakpoints in mind to work with different platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc)
- Design and maintain Design systems for multiple products that specify colors, logos and interface elements for each product
- Stay up to date with best practices when it comes to interface design including accessibility
- Create illustrations for use in products and marketing materials
- Coordinate with Product Manager usability tests
- Collaborate with marketing and development teams to assist in delivery of design assets
- Previous experience in delivering enterprise and consumer web based products
- Ability to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- A solid understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and heuristic analysis
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, inVision, etc
- Experience and strong knowledge in responsive design
- Understanding of CSS rules
- Understanding design impact for Accessibility and Search Engines
- Ability to clearly communicate and pass on your design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members.
- Excellent communicator in English and experience with online collaboration tools such as Slack and Jira
- Proficient in illustration tools such as Adobe Illustrator a plus
We are a small group of fully remote individuals that work together through a collection of collaborative tools to ensure we work as a team. Having experience in Slack, Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) and Zoom when working remote is a plus. Our work overlaps with Pacific and Eastern time in the US. You must have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Compensation is dependent on experience and region. We look at market rate. We always ask what your needs are at the start of our interview process to ensure we are a right fit for you financially. For US employees, this is a W-2 position. We are not accepting US based contractors. For foreign individuals, you are compensated as a foreign contractor and the contract is handled through deel.
Because we are a small group, we are currently looking at Health Insurance options for our group and intend to implement a group plan in Q1 of 2022. Joining our team, you’ll have an opportunity to help choose the benefits package that we provide. Health, vision and dental will only be considered for US based employees. If you are outside the US, costs of your local health. vision and dental will be included into your compensation.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dondich-coaching-ui-ux-designer-for-multiple-web-based-products
22 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply