Full-Time Encharge: Customer support representative for uprising marketing automation startup Encharge.io
We are looking to hire a full-time person to join our support and customer success team.
We’re looking for a self-starter with great communication skills to help our customers be successful with Encharge.
- Resolve support tickets and drive all communication with our customers via email.
- Help people set up their marketing automation flows.
- Answer customer questions and guide people in using Encharge.
- Escalate technical issues to our development team.
- File customer-reported bugs and issues.
- Proactively engage with customers and trial accounts that need help.
- Onboard new customers.
- Migrate new customers from competitive tools to Encharge.
- Expand our knowledge base and write help materials.
- Manage and engage customers in our Facebook group community.
- Perfect written English.
- Previous experience working with complex online software tools.
- Perfect communication skills.
- Teachable and able to quickly pick up software knowledge
- Available full time.
- Able to start immediately.
$1200-1500/month with the possibility for growth as our startup grows.
We are a small bootstrapped team, which means you will have a big impact on the overall growth and success of the business. You will be given full autonomy in establishing the best processes and practices for customer success and support. You will also be in charge of hiring and establishing the support and CS team as we grow.
This is a full-time job so you will be offered a monthly salary.
If this sounds interesting, please apply by sharing any relevant experience and why you think you will be a good fit for the job. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 total views, 1 today