19 Feb 2022
Full-Time Greenback Expat Tax Services: Right Hand to the CEO
Right Hand to the CEO
Do you love to learn, happy to take on a challenge, and are resourceful? Does a “can do attitude” and the desire to make a big impact in a small, fully remote organization describe you? This role is for you!
Greenback Expat Tax Services is seeking a highly-motivated business service professional who loves serving others, has an eye for detail, and great communication skills, and wants to work with a team making a difference. This role would be approximately 70% dedicated to helping the CEO with business priorities and 30% personal support. Everything from calendaring and travel scheduling, to assistance with marketing or PR related activities will cross your path.
Every day will be different, so this role is best for someone who is naturally nimble, resourceful and comfortable operating without a script/routine. We are open to part-time 30 hours/week or full-time.
Sampling of What You’ll Do:
- Conduct outreach and coordinate podcast appearances
- Set up project plans for surveys we do for our business
- Set up webinar(s) for a partner site
- Organize shipments from the US to Costa Rica and deal with all of the logistics
- We are early adopters of all things technology, so a passion for innovation and strong tech-savvy skills are a must!
Research & Organization:
- Research the cause of discrepancies in our financial reports and help match up the transactions – data enthusiasts will love this!
- Map out workflows we have set up in our marketing CRM to create clarity on the process
- Assist with finding a graphic designer to help organize a last minute ad with a partner
- Basically, you’ll be a part of this great team and pick up workload from any part of the business where your skills can move the needle forward!
Right hand to the CEO:
- Manage a sometimes complex and always changing calendar of personal arrangements and business commitments
- Handle basic bookkeeping and reporting on a rental property
- Book and arrange travel and hotel accommodations for a family vacation
- Type correspondence, track expenses and do personal shopping when requested
- Conduct research for home repairs and manage appointment setting
- Keep the CEO abreast of upcoming meetings or events both at work and at home
What You’ll Bring:
- Naturally curious disposition
- Highly detail-oriented skillset able to juggle many concurrently running projects with accuracy
- Strong finisher – gets joy from seeing a project or assignment through to the end and likes to document processes along the way
- Very strong tech skills in Excel, Word and other core systems.
- Likes to figure out how to do things (Webinars, Podcasts) on your own if given a task to do
Because we’re a marketing led organization and the CEO retains marketing related responsibilities, lots of the role would include diving into marketing systems and processes and organizing those elements.
What We Offer
- The opportunity for you to work with highly talented, communicative, make-it-happen people who also love adventures.
- We have an excellent benefits package that includes a 401k plan (with company match), medical, vision, and dental coverage (We pay 75% of your premium), and short-term disability (We cover 100% of the cost)!
- This role will work hand in hand with the CEO/COO, so you’ll get lots of access to mentorship.
71 total views, 1 today