20 Jul 2021
Full-Time Hubstaff: Product Designer
Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
We are looking for a remote Product Designer with strong knowledge in user research to join our Product team. This is a long-term full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan & prioritize: Work cross functionally with other teams and customers to plan and prioritize features for our products.
- Research & empathy: Spend time getting to know our customers, their industries, their business, and their problems.
- Spec, wireframe & mockup: Think through the scenarios and possible solutions that we could deliver, and spec out the most beneficial with thoughtful details and designs.
- Implementation: Work closely with the development team to review projects, answer questions, and support them as they’re built and tested.
- Product marketing & metrics: Roll out new features to customers with announcements, measure adoption rates, and collect feedback for more iterations.
What We’re Looking For
- The ability to discover product problems and design successful solutions.
- Interest and empathy for our customers. You’re excited to get on calls, meet customers, and try to understand how we can help them run their business.
- The ability to take ownership and be organized. Lead multiple projects at a time, follow up with team member requests, and have a balance of clear process and getting things done.
- UX/UI skills that enable you to deliver timely and pixel perfect designs (we use Sketch and InVision)
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of the team.
- Bonus: Experience working with (or designing for) any field service industries (construction, landscaping, cleaning, courier, etc).
Compensation: $65k – 80k$
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We care about job security and provide a career path for years to come (we’ve run the company using positive cash flow from day one and are carefully growing the team and business). You can check out our real-time growth metrics here.
At Hubstaff, we work smart, not hard. Team members are not expected to work more than 40 hrs/wk. Work/life balance is very important to us and our culture. We also have #adventure and #hobbies channels on Slack where we routinely share what we’re up to outside of work.
Benefits of working for Hubstaff:
- 100% Remote work.
- 25 days of Annual Paid Time Off.
- Annual Equipment/ Technology Stipend.
- Maternity / Paternity Bonus.
- Annual Training Allowance.
- Remote Retreats.
We get the whole team together on our Annual Retreats to have fun while travelling and getting to know each other! While 2020 had us meeting virtually because of the pandemic, we met in Portugal (in 2019) and in Mexico (in 2018).
Curious? You can find more about what it’s like working at Hubstaff from the perspective of our team members here. You can read more about us on our website, and learn more about our history and work philosophy on our blog.
15 total views, 1 today