11 Feb 2021
Freelance iOS Engineer at Squire (New York, NY) (allows remote)
- Experience in UIKit, Core Animation, AutoLayout
- Experience in Size Classes
- Experience building Universal Applications
- Experience in Swift 5 or above, and has utilized key features that make the language great.
- Experience in UIKit collections(UICollectionView, UITableView)
- Experience building modular visual elements that work in multiple screens without repeating code/views.
- Experience building custom transitions
- Experience in building energy efficient animations
- Experience with templating
- Can produce 100% pixel perfect screens according to high-fidelity mocks.
- Can produce 100% perfect timed custom animations according to high-fidelity animations.
- Experience in View Debugging
- Experience with rich and custom push notifications
- Experience building a test-driven, shareable library
- Experience in Networking with a RESTful API
- Experience in concurrency and multithreading
- Experience in Speed and Resource Optimizations using methods like pre-loading and caching
- Experience debugging Crashlytics report analysis
- Experience in Profiling Tools like Energy Log, Leaks, Network, Time Profiler, Zombies, Allocations, etc.
- Experience in performance troubleshooting
- Experience with version/build release management and distribution through Automation and Custom Build scripts for many schemes and various client recipients.
- Experience writing concise and well structured code following SOLID, OOP patterns, concurrency patterns, memory management, dependency management, unit testing.
- Experience with analytics and a/b testing tools and concepts.
- A can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without cutting corners or sacrificing structural integrity.
21 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply