Freelance KaFe Rocks: Junior Swiss Offpage SEO – Time2Play
Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
At Time2play, part of the KaFe Rocks Group, we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming – shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
We have just launched our ambitious product Time2play.com with a planned scope and scale never seen before in the iGaming industry.
Time2play.com will offer a true transformation of how consumers end up choosing their online casino or sportsbook – and prospectively many more types of products and services. It is an honest recommendation portal with a long-term vision to compete with Google itself as the place gamblers start their iGaming journeys.
For that purpose, we are searching for a Junior Offpage SEO – CH
The iGaming niche is a highly competitive one, where only the best teams manage to consistently stay at the top. We are in the process of creating one now from scratch: A multidisciplinary, empowered team ideally consisting of some of the best talents worldwide in their fields.
The team works autonomously within the existing company. Benefitting from the existing culture, knowledge and financial stability, whilst also getting the chance at having a founder-ish experience together.
We are exclusively looking for high performers passionate about serving users well. Always striving for greatness and looking for ways to innovate and improve. Always striving to make the product better. Always being self-driven and working with trust as a basis.
- Being a core part of the success of link building in Switzerland
- Outreaching and maintaining contact with new and existing partners
- Continuously build up our network of partners (sites, blogs, forums, and more)
- Staying at the forefront of the newest link building trends and help us develop these further
- Develop a great understanding of our fundamentals and always be looking to innovate
- Order relevant content from freelancers and agencies and maintain a very high standard of content QA
- Secure and QA live links
- Being a core player in our team of link builders, closely cooperating with the market-specific Senior, the rest of the Offpage team, as well as our Marketing team
- Grow and develop
You’ll be a great cultural fit if you…
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren’t afraid of giving and receiving direct constructive feedback
- Are comfortable regularly stepping into unknown territories and making the best out of it
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
You have the right general background if you…
- Have a genuine interest in SEO and honing the skills necessary in an Offpage team
- Have previous outreach experience
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in a job well done
- Understand the value of good content
- Have a general understanding of SEO and its importance in digital marketing
- Don’t mind having to juggle many ongoing campaigns at once and dealing with an at times high workload
- Are a confident and capable communicator, and take pride in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Are a native German speaker (ideally Swiss German) and have a high level of English. Additional languages are an advantage
- A shot at being part of an internal founding team for a completely new product with a massive potential to change the industry for the better
- Working with and learning from some of the top brains in our industry
- Being part of a stable, successful company that truly values its employees
- Remote working but with opportunities to meet at least a couple of times a year once COVID allows it (annual company reunion, team roundups)
- Flexible working hours – we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it
- Competitive salary based on your skills – if you bring top of the market skills, you get top of the market salary
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Regular internal educational initiatives
Do you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions by making sure our product is visible to them? Do you want to work in an empowered team? Can you otherwise sign off on all of the above? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity and inclusion
We encourage you to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability and ethnicity. At Time2play and the KaFe Rocks Group, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our teams. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our users and the communities we serve.
34 total views, 1 today