4 Mar 2022
Kinsta: Sales Development Representative
Headquarters: West Hollywood
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Our client base is growing steadily and we are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative in the APAC region to act as the first point of contact for potential new customers and to manage and maintain data in Kinsta’s CRM. This is a wonderful entry-level opportunity if you are looking to kickstart your career in sales within a fast-growing, global technology company.
If you are a tech-savvy young professional who embraces a growth mindset, isn’t afraid to think outside the box, and has a passion for sales, you will be set up for success as Kinsta’s SDR! In this position, you will work closely with our Account Executives and Outbound Sales professionals to enroll outbound leads into prospecting campaigns and lift interest in our products. You will get the chance to gain hands-on experience in researching and attracting potential customers, qualifying leads, working on creative outreach, and managing the sales chat and inbound phone line at the world’s fastest-growing managed hosting company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact for future customers: In this capacity, you will be instrumental in explaining Kinsta’s vision and services, presenting opportunities, and driving interest in our products. Through lead generation activities, cold calling, and managing the sales chat and inbound phone line, you will prospect, educate, qualify, and develop leads.
- Qualify opportunities for the Account Executives at Kinsta through the use of the CRM.
- Proactively book meetings for the Account Executives as qualified opportunities are surfaced through the use of the chat tool and the inbound phone sales line.
- Update HubSpot contact, company, and deal records and continuously seek to improve the accuracy of content in Hubspot.
- Research and participate in outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Enroll outbound leads into prospecting campaigns to qualify opportunities further and lift prospect interest in Kinsta products.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in sales development or in a similar role.
- Experience in or comfortable with cold calling, written outreach, and video.
- Near-native proficiency in English and exceptional writing skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy, with a strong interest in technology.
- Prior experience in sales or basic knowledge of the hosting industry is a bonus.
- Showing a strong interest in sales through a sales development certificate is a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with HubSpot Sales or Salesforce.
- Fluency in a second Kinsta language beyond English. Languages we’re currently targeting include Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
43 total views, 1 today