28 Feb 2022
Full-Time Referral Rock: Technical Implementation Specialist – Customer Success Onboarding B2B SaaS
Headquarters: Washington DC
**US workers only. Since this is a customer-facing role, you must be available during Eastern or Central working hours
This is a growth opportunity where you can put your mark on an early stage company and help us grow. Referral Rock is a fast growing Referral Marketing SaaS for small and medium sized businesses.
This is a technical customer facing role where you’ll be interacting with new customers to ensure their success with our platform. You’ll need a deep understanding of the software and potential integrations, so you can quickly and effectively answer product and technical questions.
This role involves helping the customer setup scripts, CRM integrations, and other workflows to integrate our platform with other systems they use.
You’re a coach, working with your customers to make sure they’re successful. This is a high-velocity position where you must manage multiple accounts at once.
You will be on a customer success team of 4 where we value every member’s contributions and work fluidly with both the product and sales teams.
*This is a full-time, salaried position. No nights or weekends. Expected working hours are from 9am-5pm eastern or central US time.
- Help customers integrate their referral program with their business and marketing/sales workflows
- You will be a product expert, answering inbound questions from our customers
- Respond to inbound support emails & chats
- Follow up on bug reports and feature requests
- Assist in updating the product knowledge base
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of technical customer support in SaaS
- History of onboarding & training customers on a new software
- Quick learner with a strong technical aptitude
- Comfortable working with Intercom or similar chat support software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Background in high volume customer support
- Obsess over customers’ success
- Ability to quickly and effectively troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work remotely
- Experience with common sales & marketing software like Salesforce, HubSpot, Intercom, and MailChimp
- 100% Remote- Work from anywhere!
- Medical and Dental
- 401k option
- Annual equipment stipend
- Flexible PTO and Holidays
65 total views, 1 today