Full-Time Senior Events Marketing Manager
Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities â both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and weâre proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why You Want to Work For Our Marketing Team
Our Marketing team is at the forefront of engaging our current and potential customers to discover Accruent products through our media. We look for creative problem solvers and bold thinkers to drive career-defining work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Want to help shape and share our mission?
We are looking for a strategic Sr. Events Marketing Manager who will own the North America strategy and execution of physical, virtual, and hybrid events. As a Sr. Events Marketing Manager, you will create high-touch event programs that generate pipeline. You will have a solid understanding of how events align with a global organization’s overall marketing and communications strategy. Accruent is rapidly growing, and this is an exciting time to become a member of the Accruent marketing team! This position reports directly to the Head of Demand Gen and will be a remote opportunity with up to 40% traveling when in-person events return.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Design and develop the strategy for North America events from start to finish
- Measure metrics and provide feedback for continuous improvement of events
- Oversee the creation of all event-related communications and content
- Own the budget and establish measurable objectives and success criteria
- Analyze event program results and report metrics to management
- Build and maintain a good relationship with our event partners and vendors
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to plan and staff the event
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelorâs degree
- 8+ years in event-marketing experience
- Track record building and scaling events that exceeded targets
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and results-oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and highly motivated
- Willingness to travel to various locations for events (up to 40% when in-person events return)
- This is a full-time, exempt opportunity.
- Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
- All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you donât believe you have the exact experience weâre looking for, or your background doesnât match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is the worldâs leading provider of intelligent solutions for the built environment â spanning real estate, integrated technology systems, and the physical and digital assets they connect. Accruent continues to set new expectations for how organizations can use data to transform the way they manage their facilities and assets and is transforming the way people and systems work together. With major office locations in Austin, New Orleans, London and Amsterdam, Accruent serves more than 10,000 customers in a wide range of industries in more than 150 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.
37 total views, 1 today