18 Jan 2022
Spreaker: Senior Social Media Manager (Remote Europe)
Headquarters: New York
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our marketing team. Our goal on social media is to refine and grow our brand identity across our organic social channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building, executing, and managing an organic social media strategy across our accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, while integrating social efforts into our marketing and communications strategies. You’ll build creative campaigns and extract insights that highlight our priorities and values, resonate with our audiences, and differentiate our brand.
In this role you will:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build an overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement
- Define the most important social media KPIs to analyze our efforts and impact across social efforts.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign (report on ROI)
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams
- Engage with users and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network and interact within the podcasting communities to improve the online presence
- Provide constructive feedback
- Present to Senior Management
Your Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in the organic social media field
- Proven experience and demonstrated innovation in social media marketing campaigns
- Proven experience in setting social media strategy and content direction.
- A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customer and our business.
- Possess exceptional social media marketing and project management skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Capable of handling multiple projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Native English speaker, Spanish will be considered a plus.
If this is you, please send us your resume, and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. Applications without a cover letter won’t be considered.
48 total views, 1 today