31 Dec 2021
Internship The Intern Group: In-House Copywriter
Headquarters: London, Uk
Do you want to help millions of young people to realize their potential? Are you a target-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and have a passion for driving new business? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and both our virtual and international programmes continue to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are looking for an in-house copywriter to support our marketing team and business with creating powerful and impactful marketing copy. You will help to grow qualified organic traffic to our website from Google and other search engines as well as social media channels. If you love SEO, writing and are a strong written communicator, this role is for you.
Our Marketing team welcomes ideas for improvement and is a place where your skills and abilities will be put to good use. The Intern Group is a very passionate, hands-on team in which each member is encouraged to contribute and make their mark.
We are on a truly exciting path of growth right now and the opportunity is very much there for someone who wants to create the change that helps us scale our offering and be able to bring their ideas to life. Our Marketing team is fun and energetic, and we look forward to welcoming a new team member to the fold!
Office Location: Remote
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing marketing content for the entire business. This may include but is not limited to: blog posts, email campaigns, social media posts, website landing pages and podcast hooks.
- Support the growth of qualified organic traffic to our website from Google and Social Media channels.
- Light keyword research.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to say a lot in a few words.
- A love of writing – you will be doing a lot of it!
- Epic attention to detail.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems, WordPress preferred.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop attractive content.
- Familiarity with SEMRush & Salesforce a plus
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Generous global Paid Time Off policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
22 total views, 1 today