23 Sep 2021
Thinkific: Senior Full Stack Engineer
Headquarters: Vancouver, Canadaa
Are you an experienced Full Stack Engineer looking to make an impact on a company in high-growth stage? Do you feel a sense of fulfillment when providing mentorship to your peers and helping them learn and grow? You’ve been part of high growth in SaaS before and are looking for somewhere exciting to make an impact again. You’ll find that at Thinkific!
What does Thinkific do?
Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their online courses. Following our successful IPO, we’re still growing quickly and adding to our team of 400+ Thinkers while building one of the Best Workplaces in Canada! Each day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering over 50,000 course creators and their students. Join us as our next Senior Full Stack Engineer to innovate on a best-in-class learning platform and make a real impact with your work!
So, how will you make an impact?
- Be fanatical about customer service: you’ll lead medium-large feature projects in our agile environment, utilizing User Stories to deliver quality code that supports the experience of our course creators
- Learn and grow: you’ll work with your team to conduct new technology research, bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Be helpful: you’ll be part of an on-call rotation (a few times per quarter) for our product and effectively troubleshoot problems within the Thinkific platform
- Succeed together: you’ll share knowledge with others through mentorship, clear documentation, code reviews, pair programming, and training sessions
- You’ll live up to the rest of our core values by choosing ethics and integrity, striving for equality, passionately debating, and giving a shit!
To be successful in this role, here’s what you bring to the table:
- 5+ years in a full stack development role, and at least 1+ years of recent experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with providing mentorship to others and making a difference in their learning
- You’ll join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- You’ll get to make a positive impact on the lives of course creators and their students every day
- You’ll enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (our Thinkers use an average of 5-6 weeks each year to recharge!)
- We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our baseline $1500 education allowance
- We’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality–our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, beliefs, identities and statuses, so you’ll be confident bringing your whole self to work
21 total views, 1 today