4 Jan 2022
WebDevStudios: Business Development Associate
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
As a Business Development Associate, you spend your day working with a team dedicated to solving challenges for new and current clients. Your day primarily consists of talking with brilliant people all over the world and learning about their businesses, understanding their website goals and challenges, and working with them to create innovative solutions.
A Business Development Associate will work with a variety of businesses varying from enterprise level to nonprofit organizations every day. You will be creating plans that use the most current web technologies to solve our client’s challenges and help them become more successful. Bonus, you also get to talk about how talented and passionate our team is and the great work we do!
- Interact with current and potential clients via video conferencing to discover their business needs and define strategic plans that align with our company strengths.
- Craft and deliver compelling presentations, project proposals, cost estimates and other new client deliverables.
- Understand the skills and capabilities of WebDevStudios and assist in qualifying leads that compliment our core competencies.
- Exhibit proficiency at lead generation resourcefulness using all forms of internet & market research, social media, media and company CRM databases.
- Support and grow client relationships with regular check-ins
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Comfortable networking and growing new relationships on behalf of WebDevStudios.
- Maintain pertinent reports on referral sources, confirmed pipeline of projects and sales.
- Charismatic, engaging, and confident communicator with a real passion for problem solving and creative thinking.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, client acquisition, and account management.
- Ability to convert prospects, close deals, and build partnerships.
- Experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch prospects.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Experience with the WordPress content management platform and general website development and design principles
- Occasional travel may be required.
26 total views, 1 today