29 Apr 2021
Xfive.co Pty LTD: WordPress Developer
We are looking for talented mid-level to senior developers specializing in front-end and WordPress projects.
You should have at least 3 years of experience with commercial projects.
What we offer
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on your passion: creating amazing code
- Work on international projects for interesting clients
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home
- Get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- Start with an hourly rate $25 USD / hour and work your way up to 35 USD / hour. (Most of our projects are hourly based, some have fixed budgets.)
Note: Our job ads are aimed on developers from Central Europe. Consider whether you apply if you don’t have a reasonable time overlap with CET or live in an area with high living costs.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Very good knowledge of modern front-end development: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility.
- Pixel precision and a basic aesthetics sense. Ability to work with design files in various formats like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS).
- Very good knowledge of WordPress.
- Ability to code WordPress themes and WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Very good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Very good knowledge of PHP and OOP principles.
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line and modern WordPress development frameworks like our custom framework Chisel.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and code examples to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do our Front-end / WordPress test project.
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! 🙂
For more details check out our blog post How we hire great developers.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/xfive-co-pty-ltd-wordpress-developer-1
24 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply