Internship 7pace: Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Our passion here at 7pace is to create clean, simple, and fully integrated productivity software that promotes a more fulfilling way to work and live. We want you to be a part of that!
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Manager to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. The responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support the Marketing team in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience in marketing (working student jobs or internships)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- BSc in Marketing, Media Management, Business or relevant field
- Bootstrapped and profitable: We can decide on our pace and make decisions independently and quickly and adapted to our culture.
- Freedom: Planning your working hours, your place of work, and your scope of tasks and responsibilities
- Entrepreneurship wanted: We are looking for teammates who want to push our company forward and offer share options.
- Culture: We have the spirit of an in-face team with the perks of remote work. Even if we don’t see each other every day, we meet in person as often as possible.
- Continuous product development: We believe in fantastic software and constantly strive for perfection. The product can always be better.
- Continuous team development: We believe in partnership and constantly strive to develop every team mate. A mate stumbles? Success is to be at their side and catch them from falling.
- No bullshit: We’re a company of doers. Creative minds working together to build the next big thing. Autonomy is written with a capital A.
- No shortcuts: Top-level cloud infrastructure combined with the best tools available – tools are here to make us stronger
- Contribute to the unexpected: Building a product that is far more complex than one would expect, in a way very different than anyone would expect, and create an experience no one would expect to be possible.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/7pace-marketing-manager
58 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply