23 Jun 2021
AdQuick: Programmatic Ad Ops Manager
Headquarters: Venice, CA
We are reinventing how marketers and agencies plan, book, and measure outdoor advertising.
AdQuick’s mission is to make outdoor advertising easy, and is the first company to allow anyone to complete the full cycle of booking outdoor ads online, from searching available inventory, to vetting locations, approving assets and analyzing results.This may be your opportunity to join the AdQuick team! We are hiring a Programmatic AM.
- Build programmatic plans and strategic programmatic proposals for clients
- Manage inventory forecasting, PMP deal creation and creative approvals
- Work with publishers and SSPs to debug tech/inventory issues to ensure successful launch of programmatic campaigns on time
- Monitor campaign pacing and regularly optimize campaigns to deliver in full
- Set up measurement for programmatic campaigns, including conversion tracking, lift studies, halo effect, etc.
- Optimize campaign performance and re-allocate spend where necessary to improve conversions
- Work with marketing team to build programmatic case studies
- Work with Head of Accounts to support billing and reconciliation
- 3+ years of agency or client-side ad ops / media planning / buying experience in an AM / Ad Ops role
- Knowledge of the Programmatic space, experience in Programmatic DOOH is a plus
- Good technical understanding of the Programmatic deal flows and protocols. Ability to understand and debug tech issues when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally located CST or EST
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants / needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in rapidly-changing environment
- Tech savvy: you are a considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management
- Data driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
15 total views, 1 today