Angela Shae: ⭐ Photo Curator ⭐
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
📸 ABOUT ANGELA SHAE
Angela Shae is a boutique agency that helps world-class photographers manage their Instagram accounts. A large part of the service we provide is helping photographers select images for their social media (especially Instagram). We sift through thousands of images and select only a small percentage to feature on their Instagram feeds.
- Communication. To ensure full satisfaction of our clients, we communicate closely with them about their life events, preferences, and other ways we can incorporate their unique life into their social media.
- Research. A beautiful visual story can only be told if we know our clients as intimately as possible. We achieve this by thorough, ongoing research about them.
- Teamwork. In order to serve our clients well, all team members, including account managers, copywriters, and image curators must work well together.
Aside from the standard job description, here is what we most value in a candidate:
- Proven work experience in Social Media, Photography, or Art
- Impeccable visual taste
- Exceptional creativity, with a discerning eye
- Ability to distinguish the slightest visual differences between images (including white balance, depth of field, color palettes, etc)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- People & communication skills
- Bonus: a curated portfolio to share with us (Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.)
- Work from anywhere
- Flextime; aside from “required online hours” of 9-11 am Los Angeles Time, work hours are fully flexible (given that the total hours are 40 hours/week)
- Competitive salary based on experience level and your local cost of living considerations
- 20 annual days off, with the ability to make up missed days on weekends
80 total views, 1 today