CovalentCreative: Full Stack Web Developer (Remote)
Headquarters: San Diego
CovalentCreative is an independently owned digital marketing agency that provides content, creative, and technology services for forward-thinking healthcare organizations. We work with some of the leading global organizations in healthcare and our owned publication, EyesOnEyecare.com, is the leading digital resource for new graduate optometrists and ophthalmologists.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn, design, build, and grow as you improve the lives of healthcare professionals around the world.
This position offers opportunities for growth, creativity, and fun in a unique environment where your work will make an immediate impact!
- Design, develop, and maintain a range of Django and NextJS web applications for new and existing client projects
- Provide technical support for ad hoc initiatives across all departments (e.g. automation, reporting, data analysis, marketing analytics, etc).
- Contribute product and feature ideas that solve problems for our clients, users, and internal team
- Work independently and exercise your own creative judgement to achieve high-level project goals
- Write clean, reusable, and well-documented code while keeping technical debt to a minimum
- Other: Git, AWS EC2/RDS, Docker, Webpack
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack web developer
- 3+ years of experience with Django or a comparable back-end framework
- 3+ years of experience with React or comparable front-end framework
- Rock-solid organizational skills and comfort handling multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/covalentcreative-full-stack-web-developer-remote
29 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply