11 Feb 2022
Credit Repair Cloud: Junior UX Researcher
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
In this role, you must be a curious, analytical and collaborative contributor who seeks to identify user needs, goals, and understand user behaviors and attitudes in order to empathize with them to guide user-centered product development. You will help achieve business outcomes by educating the team on who our users are, what attitudes they hold, what behaviors they show, and what their lives are like.
- You will be assisting the team with large and small research projects, including qualitative and quantitative studies.
- You will be recruiting users for research studies, managing the participant panel, writing interview and test guides, taking notes during sessions, analyzing data from research studies, and building research reports.
- You will collaborate with other User Researchers, Product Management, UX Design, and Engineer teams to identify possible research questions and goals, help brainstorm appropriate methods, and communicate results.
- You will assist with UX workshops with cross-functional teams.
- You should always be curious and looking to increase your personal knowledge base and skillset.
- You will be a user advocate by promoting a data-driven culture that prioritizes user insights and combats assumptions to attain business outcomes.
- You have 1-2 years of UX Research experience (“experience” could be freelancing, academic research, personal projects, or even marketing research)
- You have conducted research methods such as interviews, usability tests, field studies, and surveys.
- You are intentional with your methods. You know what methods produce what types of data and you can apply that data to create design principles, suggestions and educate other team members on the users and the problem space.
- You are a curious cat. You ask a lot of questions, you work with others so that you can help change users’ lives.
- You are a user-advocate and a business ally.
- People love working with you because you are collaborative, easy-to-approach, adaptable, and knowledgeable.
- You are either unafraid of presenting OR willing to put yourself in uncomfortable presentation situations to grow as a professional and teammate.
- You are able to take constructive criticism and apply it to improve yourself as a researcher.
- You have worked with Figma and the Google Suite or similar products.
- You have a portfolio that showcases your thought process and problem-solving skills. Portfolios can be in the form of a website, a PDF research report, or an academic report (or any other creative way you can think of).
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
- Free Credit Monitoring.
- Competitive Salary.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- 4 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- Compassionate Leave, you’ll have flexible paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and natural disaster leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Learning budget annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus, we celebrate our hard work and success with monthly profit-sharing distributions.
- Purpose-driven activities, we donate and participate in activities that promote giving and contributing to good causes.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, and Fitness classes through Choose Bright.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Unlimited meditation and mindfulness content through your Premium membership with Insight Timer.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
*Some benefits apply to USA-based employees only.
Want to learn more? Visit our careers page https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/credit-repair-cloud-junior-ux-researcher
14 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply