EasyCompanies: Customer Experience Advocate
Headquarters: Chippendale, New South Wales, Australia
EasyCompanies is a leading business registration platform that enables 1 in 20 Australians to start their business every day. We’ve developed a suite of tools that makes both the registration and management of a business straightforward and easy. We are one of Australia’s fastest growing startups and work with thousands of customers, all across the globe.
We’re passionate about helping others achieve their dreams and are looking for someone who shares our desire to see others succeed.
Our Culture and Values
Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy, and patience are just a few of EasyCompanies values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty, and openness.
Where you’ll work
We are a distributed team, which means you can work from anywhere in Australia or surrounding timezones +/- 3 hours to AEDT.
If you’re in Sydney we do have an office space in Chippendale, NSW that you are welcome to work from.
More About the Customer Experience Advocate Role
For this role, we’re looking for a self-starter who’s ready to hit the ground running and deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure our customers succeed at using EasyCompanies. The right path to helping our customers isn’t always laid out clearly, so a strong ability to think on your feet is key.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role you’ll report to Lachlan, our Customer Experience Manager, and day-to-day you’ll work closely with another member from the Customer Experience team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Delighting customers over numerous channels including email, live-chat, and phone.
- Resolving customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Initiating sales calls to both new and existing clients.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to a small team.
- Taking the initiative to improve our customer service.
- Identifying and escalating issues appropriately.
- Collaborating with your team daily over asynchronous channels like email and Slack.
- Possess Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and fast-moving environments.
- Comfortable working with customers over email, phone and chat environments.
- Have a “hit the ground running” attitude – as we are quite agile you will need to learn quickly to keep up with our momentum
- Be able to balance attention to detail with swift execution – We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Ideally you would have 1-2 years previous sales / customer service experience in a professional environment
- Available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like! We believe in folks working where they are happiest and most productive.
- Home office setup: Get a laptop + compensation to set up your home office.
- Ground floor opportunity: shape the strategic direction of the company, be heard!
- Make a difference: Join a team passionate about making it easier for people to start their dreams
- Frequent team retreats
$55,000-$60,000 AUD p.a + super
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/easycompanies-customer-experience-advocate
52 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply