Faqx: Senior Front-End Engineer (React, TypeScript, GraphQL)
Faqx is on a mission to make essential information ultra-accessible to the world. As an early-stage startup, we are curating more accurate and relevant information for 20+ billion public data requests made each year.
We’ve developed proprietary scalable methods of sourcing, validating, and publishing verified hyper-local data in a highly accessible structure to get users the information they need.
Our founders have assembled a top team of advisors, investors, engineers, and data architects. We seek the best-in-class talent and offer generous stock options, competitive salary, and full-remote work options to do so.
We are an experienced team of engineers, software/cloud architects, and digital marketers looking to disrupt the industry.
We are implementing a best-in-class stack, with server-side rendering, achieving near-perfect page performance scores.
– 5+ years of experience in software development
– Motivated and creative
– Good team player
– Understanding of software design principles (e.g. SOLID)
– Expert level in building Typescript React Applications
– Good knowledge and understanding of modern web technologies, specifically GraphQL, REST, HTTP basics, and the ability to design maintainable and performant APIs
– Familiarity with designing, building, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining code in multi-service architecture
– Experience working with and/or designing RESTful APIs
– Working knowledge of internationalization, localization, and/or accessibility
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/faqx-senior-front-end-engineer-react-typescript-graphql
42 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply