Full-Time Forta Product Manager
About the Forta Foundation
The Forta Network is the first decentralized community-based security platform to prevent or mitigate smart contract exploits as they occur. The goal of Forta is to detect threats and other system critical issues in real time. By providing users with timely and useful information about the security and stability of their systems, they have an opportunity to react and take defensive action, preventing or minimizing the losses and other issues.
The Forta Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization with the mission to steward the continued evolution of the Forta Network by facilitating the collective action of its community. The Foundation is funding this full-time role to further its mission.
About this role
The Forta Foundation is looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the Forta ecosystem. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with members of the Forta community to guide products from conception to launch and facilitate the development of a strategy and roadmap for the Forta community that will drive further demand, usage and adoption of the Forta Network. .
As the Product Manager, you will help Forta community members with product planning and product marketing, including defining their product vision, gathering and prioritizing product and user requirements, and working closely with the respective dev teams to deliver winning products. It also includes working with marketing and ecosystem development to ensure Network growth and user satisfaction goals are met.
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping blockchain projects and developers have a great experience across all aspects of their user journey, from establishing new relationships to fostering deeper ties with the existing Forta Network community of developers and users. You will focus on engaging and supporting the blockchain development community and partnering with them throughout their journey.
What youâll be doing
- Help the Forta community develop a product strategy, roadmap and budget aligned to Fortaâs mission to monitor all transactions and protect all assets in Web3. Establish KPIs and track performance to ensure plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Coordinate and track platform developments across a diverse group of teams, and ensure that there are appropriate technical specifications for the respective dev teams to create new features and maintain public facing documentation of releases.
- Understand Forta stakeholder needs (end users, agent developers and node runners) and community interests. Gather requirements, prioritize them, and communicate them to the community
- Plug into the crypto security landscape, help identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas for the Forta Network, improve user experience and drive growth
- Work with designers to craft a delightful user experience across the whole Forta ecosystem of products
- Work closely with industry experts to ensure effective thought leadership of the Forta community and ongoing relevance in the market.
- Test and iterate on product messaging and positioning that conveys the key benefits of the Network to prospective users
- Partner with marketingdeveloper and ecosystem dev teams to create and deliver engaging workshops and webinars complementing the adopted strategyÂ
Ideally, you have
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical product management experience with security or other IT focus or a combination of technical and marketing experience
- Technical knowledge of blockchain, DeFi and the Ethereum ecosystem, additional knowledge outside the Ethereum space is also preferredÂ
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across teams to successfully launch new products and features bring products to marketÂ
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical topics into easy to understand materialsÂ
- Strong personal organizational skills and a love for self-time management.
- Superb organization and project management skills. Ability to work on and manage multiple complex projects with multiple stakeholders, at once.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion and/or experience with open-source or cybersecurity or similar highly technical industry.
Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
Paid leave for new parents.
Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice.
Training: Technical training, spoken language lessons in any language of your choice.
52 total views, 1 today