5 Jul 2021
HOLT: Global Hospitality Guest Experience & Operations Agents
Headquarters: New York
Before reading any further, here are the requirements for this position:
-We are looking to fill multiple positions in different time zones: one position is Guest-oriented and the other is Operations-oriented. Any time zone is available to apply.
-Guest-oriented positions will have significant weekend hours and off-days during the weekday. Guest-oriented positions need to speak English & Spanish or English & Romanian
-Someone who is a self-starter that wants to grow a business. This is not a 9-to-5 job. This is a commitment of 50+ hour weeks.
With dozens of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Holt is at the forefront of the dynamic short term rental marketplace. We operate in three countries (US, Mexico & Romania) and four cities (Aspen, Oaxaca, San Miguel de Allende & Bucharest). Whether a guest stays two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Holt ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we’re taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Our Guest Experience team is the voice of Holt for our guests. Our core mission is to deliver jaw dropping experiences to guests with questions, requests, or issues. We field hundreds of interactions daily, and we’re growing at a breakneck pace, along with Holt itself.
Our Operations team makes sure everything runs like a well-oiled machine. This team is constantly monitoring and improving internal processes and procedures, maintaining strong standing among our digital presence online across booking channels, and creating & building tools in order to help the Guest Experience team focus on the clients.
We’re looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our customer service team and help us field reservations requests, troubleshoot guest issues, and take our guest experience to the next level. With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Guest Experience agents are responsible for speaking directly with guests and working closely with our city teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our guests are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world then this is the job for you.
Our Guest Experience and Operations agents are currently located in the US, Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.
At Holt, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email and chat
- Utilize various softwares to interact with guests and problem solve, including Slack, ClickUp, Google Suite, Knowledge Base and our property management softwares
- Learn the ins and outs of our travel business so you can handle any guest questions
- Own the reservations process from start to finish
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner
- Update customer data and produce activity reports as needed.
- Coordinate with our city teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to guests
- Internal tools maintenance and integration (ie building automated SOP connections between our Property Management Software and our project management software ClickUp)
- Calendar & pricing management
- Channel management (ie Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia)
- Market financial reports
- Provide bookkeeping help to accountants
- New market development reporting
- Renovation project manager
- Digital design & Social media management
In addition to global guest coverage:
- This position is responsible for maintaining our properties in Bucharest. This includes all the work related to keeping the administration of our apartments and buildings up to date, which can include working with local service providers, insurance providers, and contractors to ensure everything is in top working condition. Placing orders, coordinating with ground teams to ensure proper delivery, and much more.
What we look for:
- Ability to work 50+ hours a week, including one 6+ hour weekend shift
- Reliable internet connection – at least 100mbps – and enough RAM on your computer to handle many applications at once
- 2+ years of customer facing experience (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills, with no training required for Google Suite and basic spreadsheet and document applications.
- Sense of humor
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary, no matter the geographical location of our agents
- Fast-track growth opportunity: rise to Guest Experience Manager, Operations Associate or even Market Manager in less than one year with outstanding performance
- Generous and flexible paid-time-off
19 total views, 1 today