27 Apr 2021
IFTTT: Support Specialist
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
With IFTTT Pro, hundreds of thousands of subscribers have taken even more control over how their apps and devices work together. Pro goes beyond if this then that with queries, conditional logic, multiple actions, and more.
For businesses, the IFTTT Platform is the alternative to building, growing, and managing their own third-party integrations. It’s a vibrant ecosystem of over 650 businesses integrating their apps and products on IFTTT in an effort to bring great experiences to their users.
As a Support Specialist, you will work directly with both sides of our growing community:
1) individuals building Applets with IFTTT Pro
2) businesses working to build high-quality services on the IFTTT Platform
This role involves collaborating with a small team that works cross-functionally with every team at IFTTT. You’ll have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact as we build the platform of the future.
What have you done in the past?
- You have a passion for troubleshooting. You’re comfortable with digging through logs to find the root cause of an issue.
- You have a knack for trendspotting. You’re able to instinctively notice when similar reports are a cause for concern.
- You’re positive and candid. When you see something that needs attention, you say something.
What will you do at IFTTT?
- Efficiently triage questions and feedback from IFTTT Pro users
- Audit and improve IFTTT help documentation
- Efficiently triage technical questions and feedback from developers building integrations on the IFTTT Platform
- Consult via Zoom/Meet/Slack with developers to help them build the best integrations possible
- Help to continuously improve the platform documentation and in-product explanations
- Assist with the platform’s service review process
- Become an IFTTT expert who can answer internal questions from fellow IFTTTers
- Identify and reproduce technical issues, documenting product enhancements, and user experience improvements
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- Expert in efficient troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience interacting with APIs and user authentication (OAuth 2)
- Experience working remotely
- Experience helping customers in real-time via Zoom/Meet
- Experience with email support or CRM tools
- Plus: fluency in multiple written languages
- Plus: developer platform experience
- Plus: familiarity with mobile SDKs
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ifttt-support-specialist-1
55 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply