Landscape: Full Stack Developer
At Landscape we are on a mission to raise transparency in the startup funding ecosystem, and support founders on their fundraising journey. We’ve kickstarted this mission with our review platform, that allows founders to anonymously review their investor interactions, but we’ve got a whole bunch more to build!
About the Role
We’re looking to bring a full stack developer onboard to the Landscape team to help us build out a super exciting roadmap of tools, features and products for the startup ecosystem.
You’ll be the first in-house dev hire, and will have the opportunity to completely own the tech from day one. You’ll work with the Founder/CEO and Head of Product to help bring our product vision to life, building tools that will support thousands of founders & investors across the globe.
We’re a fast paced team (clichè we know), and so we are looking for someone comfortable working in an early stage environment – it’s likely that you’ll ship to production most days!
We’re looking for you to work across the full stack, so you should be just as comfortable pushing to staging as you are building pixel-perfect front ends. We understand you’ll be stronger in some areas than others, and that’s totally fine.
The work you ship will be used by thousands of founders & investors across the globe, and you’ll have an unparalleled opportunity to grow your own personal network and standing within the startup ecosystem.
- Laravel (Required 3+ years)
- PostgreSQL – Proficiency in SQL querying and the ability to create and run scripts against a database (Required)
- CSS (We use Tailwind)
- Familiarity with building integrations with 3rd party systems
- Experience using APIs and understanding HTTP, REST
- Other random terms we like to hear: Git, Nocode, Digital Ocean, Stripe, Customer.io, Hubspot, Forge, Figma
- Self-driven, self-sufficient, actively looks for ways to contribute and knows how to get things done.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours – as long as the work gets done, we’re happy
- Option of a 4 day work week
- Competitive Salary (up to £60k dependent on experience)
- Meaningful Equity (up to 3% dependent on experience)
- Remote working, with quarterly meetups (We’re a fully distributed team)
- Monthly remote socials with the team
- Huge opportunity for both personal and professional growth
50 total views, 1 today