Life is Good: Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Can you believe it? This dream job just popped into your inbox. The next few hours could be pivotal for your career.
We’re counting on you to have all the experience we need. Please read the job description carefully before you apply. You are an optimist and you want to make a difference. You’re willing to answer some unconventional questions meant to hand you the mic, to tell your story your own way, beyond the constraints of the flat 2D world of job applications. Your thoughtful answers will be read by a human who cares about every single person we hire. If you don’t take the time to answer, we’ll figure that out right away and send you a kind message letting you know we are going to pass on your application.
Let’s assume you’re intrigued and ready to jump in.
You get to maximize sales and brand reach for LifeisGood.com by improving the customer experience through the development of relevant offers and detailed analysis of customer behavior. You will balance analytics and logic with creativity and intuition, thinking with both the left and right sides of your brain. You’ll focus on three distinct disciplines: digital marketing, site analytics, and insights.
- Track and analyze digital marketing campaigns, assessing their efficacy and identifying/implementing optimizations based on your insight
- Develop actionable reports for on-site behavior – identify usage of navigation, filters, content, and other site assets to inform on website optimizations
- Deliver digital marketing performance and analysis for weekly reporting and other key time periods using data from Google Ads, Facebook, Google Analytics, Tableau, and more.
- Provide daily recaps of product performance to senior leadership
- Use site analytics to understand product performance as a data point in the development of the product assortment for the eCommerce experience
- Identify opportunities for product expansion through data modeling of selling data, site behavior, and marketing channel performance. Collaborate with Marketing, Merchandising, and Product teams to produce an executive summary incorporating this data
- Assist in identifying creative needs, timing, and execution required of the marketing team
- Align with the overall LIG.com marketing calendar and strategic execution through contributing to digital marketing plans, budget/spend forecasts and analysis
- Articulate ideas and opinions clearly and effectively through presentations and written materials delivered to a variety of audiences
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You bring 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing and/or eCommerce marketing
- Your experience includes significant work in PPC, SEO, paid social, display, email, and/or affiliate marketing
- You have demonstrated passion for learning about and using the latest performance marketing trends, technologies, and strategies
- You have successfully presented and communicated meaningful results to a variety of teams and levels
- You have used advanced analytical, problem-solving, and research skills utilizing customer databases, Google Analytics, and similar digital marketing platforms
- You have relevant experience in the planning, execution, and measurement of multichannel marketing campaigns
- You have proven the ability to expertly use Excel and/or Tableau to perform calculations, plans, and what-if scenarios, and are able to use presentation applications to present your findings
- You have been successful at cultivating highly collaborative internal and external relationships
- You have performed independently, made sound decisions, prioritized correctly, and capably solved problems
YOUR PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- You are a rational optimist
- You have the desire and ability to create simple, clear, and streamlined documentation, and communication
- You are known for your ability to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and constructively
- You are known as a natural leader who delivers results
- You have demonstrated an ability to work both independently and with a group, as part of a dynamic team of creative professionals
- You are tech-savvy and have knowledge and thirst for technical systems to support and analyze business processes
- You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and have the ability to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects
- You effectively prioritize multiple tasks effectively and meet tight deadlines
- You do what you say you will do
YOU’LL KNOW YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL WHEN
- You and your team meet your annual goals
- You are viewed as a cultural leader
- You have earned the trust of the teams who depend on your work
We are working remotely until at least January 2022 and will be partially remote once we return. When we’re together, we’re located in the innovative Fort Point neighborhood. You’ll be involved in growing our social mission through the Life is Good Kids Foundation. We offer top quality Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Transit or Parking Reimbursement Accounts, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Paid Time off, 10 paid holidays, Good Vibes Time (we pay you to volunteer for the cause of your choice) and Family Time.
Life is Good is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable federal or state law.
12 total views, 1 today