27 Jan 2022
Logo.com: Frontend Developer (Vue)
LOGO.com is looking for a talented and passionate developer to join our team as we put logo and brand creation tools in the hands of millions of users around the world. Our goal is to make starting a dream business as easy and fun as possible for entrepreneurs.
For this role, you’ll primarily be working on our Vue client to build new and innovative design-oriented features for our customers. You’ll also work on adding features and maintaining our existing suite of brand management tools, like our logo editor, business name generator, and image editor.
What you’ll do
- Ship features. We’re constantly building new products, and you’ll be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining your features.
- Be an active team member. We do regular code reviews and walkthroughs, we learn things constantly and share our knowledge, and we help each other when we’re stuck.
- Propose your own ideas. We’re a small team, and every members voice counts. Your ideas have the potential to directly impact our users.
- Maintain the codebase. Whether you’re working on something new, or fixing something old, you’ll be expected to leave things tidier than you found them.
- Help our customer support team. This means managing feature requests, responding to issues, and interacting directly with our users and customers when needed.
What we offer
You’ll work with other passionate remote developers and help build a product that will be shared with millions of people. We offer complete remote flexibility, part or full time roles, a minimum vacation policy, an annual company meetup (COVID permitting), a monthly allowance for coffees and snacks, and a program that lets you expense books of any kind to encourage learning.
Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers hard work and growth for everyone. We’ll try to do everything to make sure you feel nourished, motivated, and supported. We want communicative, talented, organized people who get things done, just like us.
- At least 3 years working as a software engineer, or a strong personal portfolio that demonstrates your abilities beyond your experience
- Personal site, demo site, links to previous work, or GitHub account with projects to showcase
- Vue or React experience, preferably Vue
- Experience deploying an app using a service like Netlify, Vercel, Cloudflare Pages, etc
Nice to haves
- Static or server side rendering of webapps, particularly with Nuxt
- Working knowledge of Typescript
- Have used FabricJS, or other HTML canvas rendering libraries
- Open source libraries or projects that you maintain
- Any NodeJS experience, especially with Express, Nest, etc
- Design or other UI/UX experience
All applicants who are interviewed will be expected to:
- Have good conversational English
- Complete at least one video interview
- Complete a coding test (junior roles only)
- Work on a small (paid) test project to gauge whether this is the right fit for both of us
14 total views, 1 today