Full-Time Market Access Intern Payer Marketing
Market Access Intern â Payer Marketing
Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for womenâs health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
Internship Project Summary
We are currently seeking a dynamic and highly motivated intern to work on the Market Access Marketing Team focused on Health Equity and projects specific to removing barriers for black men and women suffering from Prostate Cancer, Uterine Fibroids and Endometriosis.
The intern will work with other payer marketing professionals to:
- Identify opportunities based on research/advisory boards/survey
- Engage and drive the marketing agency to develop messaging and resources
- Identify opportunities to incorporate social media
- Work with our account directors to identify opportunities for partnership with payers.
This position is located at our Brisbane office or can be remote.
Benefits of being a part of a Myovant Internship
- Opportunity to obtain valuable real-world experience in a biotech setting, while gaining specific field-related exposure, and making important professional connections.
- Discover if a particular career path or field of study in the biotech industry is right for you.
- Engage in our fun and collaborative company culture while participating in team wide/companywide social events.
- Competitive compensation through our paid internship program
- Consideration for future full-time positions or contract roles.
- Must be a current college student and have completed at least 1 year of coursework to be considered.
- Must be able to commit to the full 10-12 weeksâ time frame between May and September.
- Must be able to work between 30-40 hours per week virtual or on-site.
- We currently do not offer relocation assistance.
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment regardless of location of role (field-based, fully remote or site-based). Fully vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable laws.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
57 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply