Midaxo: Manager, Revenue Operations
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
With hundreds of global customers and $1 trillion of transactions executed using its SAAS platform, Midaxo enables M&A pros to drive value creation and manage their deals successfully from an idea through due diligence, transaction, and integration.
In this role you will actively manage both the marketing and sales tech stack to optimize and improve the lead management process, from top to bottom. As our SFDC admin and Hubspot expert, you will improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies for the marketing and sales teams. Using these tools, you will perform data analysis, measure performance, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage technical administration of all marketing and sales tools (e.g. SFDC, Hubspot, etc.), ensuring all systems operate efficiently.
- Monitor and maintain data quality, implementing data hygiene and enrichment processes to improve database health.
- Build dashboards to support reporting on marketing and sales activity, funnel metrics, and campaign performance.
- Support marketing campaign development in Hubspot.
- Identify and resolve technical issues within systems.
- Provide technical training and process education to users.
- Create and maintain documentation of tech stack processes, workflows, and integrations.
- Recommend and implement new technologies to improve the capabilities of the tech stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years SFDC admin experience required; advanced proficiency preferred
- 2+ years marketing automation admin experience (Hubspot preferred)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with the following tools preferred: SalesLoft, Zoom Webinars, and Google Analytics
- A collaborative, flexible work environment
- An exciting and supportive international team
- The opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the way M&A is done
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, but results-driven culture
- Based in our new location near Downtown Crossing
- Health insurance, dental insurance, HRA, FSA, 401K
47 total views, 1 today