21 Feb 2022
Full-Time Neustreet: Senior Data Engineer
Headquarters: The Metaverse
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our team based across the world. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis.
As Senior Data Engineer for Neustreet you will guide the design of data systems, help implement those designs, and communicate progress with other people across the organization.
These data systems will power Neustreet’s web application and enterprise data feeds that allow collectors and investors to research various collectables.
On a daily basis, you’ll be coordinating our distributed team’s creation of fast, secure, efficient, and reliable data systems.
You’ll do so by:
Designing data systems – deciding services and structures that enable distributed analytics and automation.
Getting hands-on in the implementation of the team’s plans, building data pipelines & organizing data stores using a variety of technologies.
Acting as a liaison between data engineers, systems developers, data analysts, and business leaders, communicating effectively on different planes of technical understanding.
Your Previous Experience
- At least 5 years of experience working with data pipelines
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Comfort working in a startup environment
- Detailed knowledge of various topics:
- Data Lakes/Warehouses
- Data Pipelines (Ingestion/Validation/Processing/Consumption)
- Distributed Computing
- Segmentation and sharding
- Internet/Blockchain Protocols
- Preferred but not essential – Data Analysis, ML Pipelines
- Robust experience with various technologies:
- Go, Python, or Scala/Java
- Gitflow, CI/CD
- APIs: GraphQL, REST
- AWS: S3, DynamoDB, RDS, Glue/Athena, ECS, EKS, Fargate
- AWS AWS AWS SNS, SQS, Lambda
- AWS IAM, Organizations
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Document, Key-Value, and Relational DBs
- Messaging Services/Platforms
- Orchestration: Airflow, Luigi, Step Functions etc
- Distributed Processing: Spark/Hadoop
- IAC: Serverless Framework, Terraform
- Web 3 Frameworks: Substrate
- Preferred but not essential – Experience working with financial data and/or Retail Product Data
- Preferred – Passion for the world of collectibles (sneakers, trading cards, NFTs)
- To learn more about Neustreet and our culture visit jobs.neustreet.com
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/neustreet-senior-data-engineer
90 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply