10 Feb 2022
Freelance Parachute Design Group: UX Designer
Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
We are currently seeking a professional UX designer to help in the Strategy phase of our website design process. The primary focus of this role will be UX design strategy and wireframing for website design projects of all shapes and sizes. UI design is an asset, but not the focus of this role.
This role will is intended as a contract/freelance position with the opportunity for growth and the potential to become permanent.
The successful applicant is a strategic thinker and expert in UX and web design fundamentals. Time management skills, creativity and exceptional attention to detail are necessities for this role. A reasonable understanding of website development is an asset to smoothly transition projects from strategy through design and development.
This opportunity allows the successful candidate to work from home or remote office as our team is entirely virtual. What makes our team successful is their ability to self-manage and a shared commitment to creating beautiful, professional work that turns heads and delivers on our clients’ goals.
- Expert knowledge of UX and website design fundamentals.
- Thorough understanding of the relationship between UX and SEO.
- Professional knowledge of contemporary UX design tools (ex. Sketch, Figma, other).
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Available for freelance/contract work during regular business hours (either full-time or part-time).
Nice to Have:
- Professional website UI design experience/skills.
Think you are the person we’re looking for?
- Please forward us your CV.
- Your hourly rate.
- Your contact information.
- References if available.
87 total views, 1 today