26 May 2021
Full-Time Porkbun: Technical Support Representative
Headquarters: Portland, Oregon
Are you a nerdy problem solver who loves delivering top-notch customer service? If you’re good at diagnosing technical issues, enjoy helping customers, and have solid writing skills, send us your resume!
We’re Porkbun, a fully-remote domain name registrar headquartered in the Portland, Oregon area. We’re looking to add a US-based, full-time Technical Support Representative for our weekday early shift (7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time Zone).
From .com to .pizza to .plumbing, Porkbun sells nearly 500 extensions direct to consumers at the best prices in the business. Our no-nonsense interface and super-cheap prices mean we’re adding new customers at a fantastic rate.
We think Porkbun.com is the best registrar on the web. But even the easiest-to-use interface can’t solve every customer problem.
- “How do I connect my domain to Shopify?”
- “How do I transfer my domain to Porkbun?”
- “My website isn’t working.”
- “How do I purchase WordPress hosting?”
- “Why didn’t my payment go through?”
Don’t know much about domains? We’ll train you! If you’ve got proven diagnostic ability and love learning new things, specific knowledge of the industry is not required.
- You can write emails with a professional tone, and deliver excellent support… even in the face of customer stress, tantrums, and disasters of their own making (and sometimes ours 😬)
- You love the feeling of making a customer happy
- You’re a crackerjack diagnostician
- You have at least one year of tech support experience either at an internal help desk or customer-facing position
- You have a steady Internet connection and a quiet room to work out of
- You work efficiently in a remote work environment
If the above describes you, or you can make a strong case for why we should hire you anyway, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2021 Technical Support Representative”
Starting pay: $37,500/year + benefits
This position offers full medical, dental, and vision benefits (single), starting after 90 days, and IRA plan after the first year.
Why work for Porkbun:
We’re a small team, but we’re disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry in a big way. This means a single, motivated individual can make a huge impact merely by showing up and doing what they do best.
Porkbun is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply! This is a fun place to work, but we’re not blind optimists; instead our culture thrives on clear-eyed assessments to recognize and solve problems. Also, everyone who works here is genuinely nice. If this sounds like heaven to you, please apply.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/porkbun-technical-support-representative
41 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply