prePO: Internal Recruiter
Headquarters: Remote, Central Singapore, Singapore
We are looking for an in-house Recruiter to take full ownership over crafting and executing upon prePO’s talent acquisition strategy, with the aim of securing steady flows of exceptional talent joining the prePO team.
The ideal candidate will be adept at defining what the best looks like for a given role, creatively sourcing a diverse pool of candidates for highly-competitive niche roles, and executing recruitment strategies to bring well-suited candidates across the finish line.
- Work closely with leadership to understand hiring needs and actively translate those into initiatives that attract world-class technical and non-technical talent
- Take end-to-end ownership of the recruitment process – from JDs, sourcing, and screening, to interviewing, closing, and onboarding
- Champion the prePO culture, ensuring candidates are aligned with our mission and values
- Continuously fine-tune the Workable recruiting pipeline using a data-driven approach
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle and regularly communicate results to the team
- Take on HR-related responsibilities as the organization grows
- Sharpen your skillsets from other senior high-performing individuals
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours
- Team game nights, team off-sites, and sponsored conference trips
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses
- Learning and development budget
- Join a force for good – prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
prePO is a decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to speculate on the valuation of any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project. Our mission is to democratize pre-public equity – transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access.
We’re a fully-remote globally-distributed team, with years of experience at blockchain startups and top tech companies, and backed by world-class investors, including numerous founders from leading crypto projects.
It’s an exciting time to work at prePO. We are quickly approaching launch of our platform, and every team member is empowered to lead projects, wear many hats, and flex their entrepreneurial spirit to make an outsized impact within the organisation. Working on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto, each day comes with new and exciting challenges to solve.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/prepo-internal-recruiter
41 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply