4 Mar 2022
Product Hunt: People Operations Associate
Headquarters: San Francisco, California
Our mission at Product Hunt is to surface great products every day and support our community of Makers in building the future. We’ve been around since 2014 and have accomplished a lot with our small but mighty team.
We’ve hit an inflection point and are taking the team through a significant growth phase – we’ve already doubled the team to 50 people over the last year. With our most recent $23 million financing round, we’re ready to find even more ways to deliver value to makers and tech enthusiasts around the world. We obsess over delivering an amazing experience to all of our users and we are building a world-class team to achieve that.
We already have an incredible satisfaction rating from our team, and to help us as we grow, we are hiring a talented and detail oriented People Operations Associate to help us provide an exceptional experience to both our current and prospective employees.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are a strong HR/People Ops generalist who is a self-starter and problem solver at heart. You enjoy wearing multiple hats at a fast paced startup and deeply believe that employees are a company’s #1 asset.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and are excited to work on projects and initiatives across the board, including working with hiring managers and managing the full cycle recruiting process, owning the onboarding process, acting as point person for all HR/payroll/benefits questions and requests, compliance, and most importantly, helping create an exceptional employee experience.
- You aren’t afraid to take initiative and take ownership of your ideas and work. This isn’t your first rodeo. You’ve seen what works and what doesn’t at other startups. You aren’t afraid to share and execute on new ideas to help us achieve our People Ops goals and objectives. You have a great interest in learning more and helping support wider People Ops initiatives as you dive deeper into your role.
- You love using information and data to help us make better decisions to better support our team. And while you understand the necessity of compliance, process and documentation, you believe in the power of “just-enough” to streamline and love implementing the right low/no-code tools to help the team do our best work.
- You are empathetic and pride yourself on the trust you’ve built amongst your teams. You have an impeccable command of language, culture and it’s nuances. We are a fully remote company with team members distributed all over the world and you understand the importance of company / employee messaging, how to be warm and concise, fair but firm, and communicate with all employees (current and prospective) so that everyone feels like they’re receiving the VIP Product Hunt employee experience.
- You understand the importance of the confidentiality and compliance part of your job. You handle sensitive information with the utmost care, are familiar with processing paperwork and labor laws for US Fed & State and International compliance (we work with both a US PEO and International PEO and contractor payment platform) and coordinating with finance, accounting and legal teams.
- Ideally, you have people ops experience at a fully remote startup and understand the challenges that 100% globally distributed teams face and have experience with how to tackle them.
Does this role fire you up? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
How We Work
Every person adds to the culture of our team. We look for people that are:
• Curious – Product Hunt was founded with an experimental mindset, an important principle when building something new
• Authentic – People seek authenticity more than ever. It’s a value we hope to demonstrate inside and outside the company.
• Bold – Each person on the team should feel empowered to take measured risks to create an outsized impact
• Empathetic – Launching a product is anxiety-inducing. It’s important each person on the team can empathize with makers and our community.
• Kittenish – We’re serious about our work, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun 🙂
We’re a distributed team across 9 countries including Bulgaria, Canada, France, India, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States. It’s important to us to build an inclusive team – across gender, ethnicity, and experiences – to best serve our global community.
Benefits / Perks A few of the benefits we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Wellness stipend – Your health is important to us, too.
• 100% Fully paid health insurance premiums for you and your dependents if you live in the US and a generous stipend for outside the US.
• Company paid laptop, WFH set up, and a monthly internet stipend
• Fluid work schedule – We don’t believe in face time, work when you’re most productive.
• Generous vacation time – Hard work deserves time off, so please take it.
• Wellness Mondays – First Monday of the month is your time. Spend it however you want.
• Professional development stipend – Grow, learn, and become even better at what you do.
• Live wherever – We don’t care if you WFH or work from Hawaii (our team is fully distributed)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/product-hunt-people-operations-associate
58 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply