Senior Analytics Engineer (Signal Processing & Firmware) at Huxley Banking & Financial Services (Boston, MA)
An International BioTech company that are focused in the Biosensor and digital therapeutics space is looking for a Senior Analytics Engineer who has strong experience with signal processing. The position is based in Boston and will be responsible for shaping signals form their wearable product into data that can be analyzed by the companies Data Science team. The Senior Engineer will develop control systems and signal processing algorithms that will drive the sensors on the device.
Experience with Firmware/ Embedded is also required as the Senior Engineer will have to develop Algorithms that auto-compile to onto Firmware technology (C/ C++).
Key Qualifications/ Skills
- PhD in Computational Science, Engineering, Physical Sciences or related field
- 3+ years industry experience focused on Firmware and or Machine Learning domain
- Strong understanding of digital signal processing techniques
- Experience in pattern recognition, and machine learning with physiological signal processing
- Strong programming skills in Matlab (Algo’s), C/C++ (Firmware)
- Experience with Linux OS
- Great Communication skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
27 total views, 1 today