7 Jan 2022
Full-Time SimpleTexting: Performance Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Miami, FL
At SimpleTexting, we help businesses make an impact with the most reliable and simple way to reach people. We do this by enabling them to communicate via text messages.
We’ve grown 800% over the last three years, and have no plans to slow down. In fact, we’re constantly adding new levers to grow even faster.
We’ve invested heavily in paid search and have seen great return. We are keen to continue to invest in what’s working and test additional channels to accelerate growth. We move fast, aren’t afraid to test and are humble enough to make tough calls when it doesn’t work out.
We need someone to take the reins and drive our paid media campaigns across Google, social and maybe some other channels. In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of the next phase of SimpleTexting’s paid strategy.
If you’re still excited after reading that, then let’s get to the details 👇
- Develop, implement, and refine our overall paid customer acquisition strategy based on our broader business goals.
- Plan the acquisition strategy, then build and execute on the campaigns across all digital channels.
- Explore and implement new paid acquisition channels.
- Manage all ad spend across digital channels, while continually measuring and optimizing performance.
- Continually learn from the market to understand new trends and opportunities to ensure we are a marketing leader.
- Work with the content team to help build and test landing pages, digital ads and other creative. Ideally you can do some of this work yourself.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
This Role Is For you If
- Strong track record of growing pipeline and conversions through paid acquisition channels.
- You understand how to use data to inform decision making to adjust spend, doubling down when things are good or pulling back when things are off the rails.
- You work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing organization to align PPC with the broader digital marketing strategy.
- You have a strong interest in B2B, SaaS, and/or technology.
Demonstrable Abilities Required
- 3-5 years in paid media with expertise in display/programmatic, email, SEM and social, ideally in a B2B SaaS organization.
- Building campaigns from the ground up across a multitude of channels and optimizing for continual performance.
- Data driven in decision making with the ability to analyze and interpret data from multiple sources.
Not Required, but a Plus
- Experience with subscription software and freemium products, additional plus if horizontal SaaS.
- Experience in the telephony and/or messaging space.
- Come from an organization effectively using EOS.
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we’ve been remote for years, long before COVID).
- Flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance.
- Excellent healthcare plan, with 100% of your employee premiums paid.*
- 401k with 3% company contribution.*
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely).
*Only applies to US-based employees at the moment
- Remote – must be available to work primarily US hours
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/simpletexting-performance-marketing-manager
28 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply