8 Apr 2021
Superside: Senior Software Engineer
Superside is growing fast and we’re currently looking to expand our engineering team with a bunch of talented and product-driven engineers. We are looking for both front-end, full-stack, and back-end engineers. Read more to learn about Superside, the team and our available positions 🙌🏻
Growing our engineering and product team is just the next step in this exciting journey and one that will lead to our biggest achievements yet.
ABOUT THE ENGINEERING TEAM
We work remotely, meaning that we want to work with the best, no matter where you want to live. Our growing engineering and product team is full of alumni from Spotify, Adobe, Yandex, Mail.ru and more all now looking to disrupt creative operations together. The team is fully distributed across Europe but everyone is working within CET +/- 3 hours.
Today, our engineering team consists of 12 developers, our aim is to extend to 25-30 engineers within the year.
Superside works closely together and emphasize a product-driven mindset. Everyone is given a lot of freedom and autonomy, and you’ll be able to take part in all types of product-related discussions, ranging from architecture to algorithms, DevOps and Cloud. You will work with scrum methodology, weekly product meetings, daily stand-ups with the team and weekly grooming sessions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON As an engineer at Superside, you’ll be taking a crucial role in building, improving and scaling our platform. Depending on the role, you’ll be involved in different parts of our product development process and work closely with both designers, product managers, QA and SRE to deliver compelling user-facing products.
You can expect to get your hands dirty with:
- Be part of important product discussions, and discuss with product managers, ux designers and other engineers
- Migration from monolith to microservice architecture
- Build a design commenting system ala Figma
- Build and improve on our Chat and Collaboration system (Superchat)
- Built integrations towards other services in the design space
- Build out our project management platform
- Improve on our staffing system
- Build version control for design assets
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Architect efficient, scalable and highly available back-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
We want to bring the future of work to life and flood the world with beautiful, intuitive design. And we want your help in doing both.
THE TECH STACK
- Lambda Edge
- Next.js/ React
- Styled Components
- Sanity Headless CMS
- Spring Boot 2
- Hibernate/ AWS RDS / MySql
- Junit for testing
- AWS SQS/SNS, ECS, Cloudfront, Route53, EC2, S3, WAF, PageDuty, ParameterStore, ALB
Check out the video below to get a sneak peak of our DesignOps platform and a look and feel of the product you’ll be working on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlZc10j_eDo
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/superside-senior-software-engineer
34 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply