11 Jan 2022
Internship The Intern Group: Content Manager (Remote)
Headquarters: London, Uk
Do you want to help thousands of young people to realize their potential? Are you a target-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and have a passion for driving new business? Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
WHO WE ARE
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values. In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and both our virtual and international programmes continue to go from strength to strength. We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences. The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
Take a moment and pause – imagine everyone in our world realizing their potential – 8 billion people. Imagine what we could achieve! This is the world to which we aspire. Listen to our co-founder Johanna Molina elaborating on our aspiration:https://youtu.be/6C28cisI6bo
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are looking for a content manager to grow qualified organic traffic to our website from Google and other search engines and social media channels. If you love SEO, are constantly staying up to date with best practices, and are passionate about growing a community on social media, this role is for you. We have many ways that we produce content at the moment but we need an expert to help us take advantage of everything that’s been or is being produced. We are also looking for new ideas for engaging content that speaks to our audience. For example, we have a library of video testimonials, podcast episodes and blogs that can and should be repurposed in order to bring more organic traffic and applications on our website.
Our Marketing team welcomes ideas for improvement and is a place where your skills and abilities will be put to good use. The Intern Group is a very passionate, hands-on team in which each member is encouraged to contribute and make their mark.
We are on a truly exciting path of growth right now and the opportunity is very much there for someone who wants to create the change that helps us scale our offering and be able to bring their ideas to life. Our Marketing team is fun and energetic, and we look forward to welcoming a new team member to the fold!
Office Location: Remote
YOUR KEY KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grow qualified organic traffic to our website from Google and Social Media channels.
- Keyword research.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Leverage our podcast content.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Epic attention to detail.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems, WordPress preferred.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Familiarity with SEMRush & Salesforce a plus
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Generous global Paid Time Off policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-intern-group-content-manager-remote
74 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply