6 Aug 2021
Upwave: Technical Product Marketing Manager
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Upwave is the Brand Intelligence Platform. We make brand marketing more impactful.
Upwave plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. We provide a software & data platform to the world’s largest brand marketers.
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals – including CPG, food & beverage, consumer technology & telecom, and financial services – as well as the world’s largest advertising agencies and media platforms.
We are unapologetically supportive of brand advertising, and work hard every day to prove its value; we know if companies can measure the value of those dollars, they’ll spend more. Brand advertising pays for not only the movies we watch and music we hear, but the journalism we read and the information we access. In short, brand advertising supports the free flow of information through society. So, we’re proud to be the first company dedicated to using data science to show enterprises the true effectiveness of their brand spend.
We are backed by leading venture investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Industry Ventures, Conductive Ventures,) and leading MarTech founders & CEOs.
We’re a humble but ambitious team that takes its work seriously but never ourselves. Come join us.
Upwave is seeking a technical, creative and sales-focused product specialist to lead our product go-to-market efforts. This role will blend traditional solution engineering expertise with top level product and marketing content creation.
The ideal candidate is an individual that has experience collaborating with a sales organization and enjoys the blend of product marketing, sales and technology. The role requires a strategic thinker to position how advertisers and publishers benefit from leveraging the Upwave platform to address their most pressing marketing needs.
What you will do:
As the resident product expert, you will drive how we make our product vision come to life for customers and prospects alike, leading efforts including:
- Manage the product go-to-market process
- Training of Sales and Post-Sales on new features
- Joining sales calls as a product expert to explain existing features and preview upcoming capabilities
- Creating marketing one-sheeters (with contract production support) to introduce new features, explain existing feature or frame the product value proposition within specific verticals
- You have excellent writing, creative and presentation skills, as well as the ability to liaise effectively with key sales stakeholders.
- You are able to leverage your technical skills while exercising your strategic storytelling abilities in this high-visibility, high-impact opportunity
- You have 3 or more years of experience in technical marketing, IT consulting, product management, or solution consulting
- You are proficient in presentation & communication
- You have proven expertise in creating sales collateral
- You have an ability to communicate value to both business and technical constituencies alike
- You have knowledge of the advertising industry
- You are comfortable with basic statistical analysis
Upwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/upwave-technical-product-marketing-manager
45 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply