Wavelo: Software Support Analyst
About the opportunity
Who You Are:
- Understanding of web services, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON and XML), and standard API patterns (e.g. REST).
- Able to write code in at least one language (Python, Ruby, or PHP preferred).
- Proficient at interacting with and suggesting improvements to different UI platforms.
- Experience with asynchronous request/response.
- Ability to support a 24/7 support environment as needed.
- Experience supporting customers in B2B software / SaaS implementations or Technical Support.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject area is an asset.
- Excellent prioritization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to articulate sophisticated topics, issues and resolutions both orally and in writing – especially when communicating with customers.
- Previous experience working as a developer preferred
- Experience with OpenAPI documentation platforms like Stoplight, JIRA, APM tools (Application Performance Monitoring) preferred
What You’ll Do
- Work with clients to solve sophisticated software problems using your industry-standard diagnostic methodologies
- Communicate relevant updates asynchronously to clients to maintain trust and confidence.
- Develop and test possible workarounds for problems until root cause has been discovered and a permanent fix has been implemented.
- Collaborate with our engineers and developers to participate in debugging, API integration, root cause analysis.
- Assist in the manual QA process for new platform features and/or perform platform testing across multiple environments to ensure our software runs when infrastructure upgrades are released.
- Apply customer feedback to drive improvements in our products; raise feature requests on behalf of customers’ use cases.
- Create and maintain our knowledge base of product details, standard methodologies, known defects, workarounds and solutions
- Extend our support infrastructure by crafting and writing diagnostic tools/scripts
$50,000 – $70,000/year
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.
37 total views, 1 today